Monday, January 11, 2010

Fresh Challenge

I am challenging myself to get healthier. The specific challenge to start with is for me to work out on our elliptical for 1 hour EVERY Day until I lose 40 pounds. Until yesterday, I had not been on it for months. This is going to be hard for me (I HATE to excercise), but I am determined to do it. I guess if I am travelling for some reason I will have to get an hour of excercise some other way.

I am posting this so that I am accountable to myself and anyone else that might read it. If you want to help me be accountable or you want to join me with your own challenge, let me know!

At this point I am not going to concentrate on changing my food habits. I think I need to concentrate on making one habit change and then add to it. I don't want to be too grumpy!

Health tip: We all know we need to drink a lot of water. I do find that easier to do when I excercise since I am much more thirsty.

Beauty tip: Same thing! Water is soooo good for your skin. It needs to be replenished.

No comments: