Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2

Well, day 1 went well. It did not seem that hard. I even thought I could do a 3rd half hour but I thought I should pace myself. I would not have been able to anyway since I was in Louisville for hours last night for basketball practices.

Today I was a little less motivated for the first round since the girls were at piano and it was so peaceful here. I know that would sound like a great opportunity to work out, but I thought a little HGTV and munching sounded more appealing. I controlled myself and did it.

I will say that I also almost quit 2 minutes early. My book came to the end of the chapter so I almost called it "good" but I sped up and finished strong. I will get another 30 min in later this afternoon or evening.

Health tip: Set small daily goals to lead to the larger goal. Small accomplishments are rewarding.

Beauty tip: Try before you buy. It's a waste of money if you don't use it when you get home. Try an on-line virtual makeover. You can even upload your picture and then change your makeup and hair. What fun!

No comments: