Monday, January 11, 2010

First Update

Okay, I broke myself in slowly yesterday with getting 30 minutes on the Elliptical (I planned to start today.) It actually went fairly quickly. I checked out a CD book at the church library yesterday morning and I listened to it while I was on the elliptical. I tend to get bored and I don't really like to watch tv while I am on it. It worked quite well. I actually even went over the 30 minutes to get to the end of a chapter.

I did another 30 minutes this morning while the girls were working on math and grammar. I thought this might be a good time since they usually don't need a lot of help. I did have to stop 3 times to help them with problems, so I will have to see if that ends up being a good plan or not. I plan to do another 30 minute session this afternoon.

Health tip: Find a way to enjoy excercise. I am going to keep stocked up on CD books from the libraries. I will only get to listen to them when I am on the elliptical so if I want to know what happens next I will have to work out.

Beauty tip: Men and women BOTH...wear a moisturizer with sunscreen every day. Your face with appreciate it!

1 comment:

Shana B. said...

YEAH! I will join you! I did my wii fitness coach this morning for 30 min! :)